Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Missing In Action

Just wanted to let you all know, in case you were wondering, that I’m still here.  I am just in an anti-computer phase right now.  I have tons of stuff waiting for my attention at home and I spend my work day looking at computers, so I’m avoiding my personal computer like the plague.  I’m barely checking my email and Facebook right out!

I’m finally getting caught up at home, though, and I have some renewed interest in a couple of interesting projects, so I may be back soon with something to share.

In the meantime, I hope you are all enjoying your summer!

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate with the anti-computer phase! It's a love/hate relationship for me. Take care of yourself first... looking forward to seeing your new projects though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails