Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Art

Have you all seen the great Christmas art that people are posting all over blogland for FREE?  Perhaps you have (I’m really behind in my blog reading, so everything seems new and different to me!),  but just in case you haven’t, I thought I’d share a few with you.

eighteen25 has a very cute Christmas subway art download that I just had to print out immediately! 

Christmas Subway Art at eighteen25 (eighteen25)

It’s actually big enough to have printed at 16x20, but I didn’t want to wait, so I printed it out at 8x10, popped it in a frame, and was done!

I loved that so much, that I went on the hunt for more Christmas art to print out.  That’s when I found several cute little prints at Mine for the Making

I printed the two below, but she has several more cute graphics here.  I printed these out in 5x7.

christmas_subway_art from Mine for the Making jingle_on  from Mine for the Making
(Mine for the Making)

These graphics, plus a few more ornaments and decorations and my art shelves now have some Christmas spirit!

DSC_3419

DSC_3406

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails